This convertible loafer is made to be your everyday go-to shoe. Using the sacchetto construction, an Italian shoemaking method that makes the shoe incredibly soft and flexible, our Sara Loafer feels light on the foot and extra comfortable for all-day wear. The back folds down so you can wear it like a slipper or keep it up for a traditional loafer look. Whether just lounging around the house, video calls, grocery trips, or an evening stroll, the Sara loafer is the shoe to take you inside, outside, and everywhere in between. You can even fold them in half to put in your purse when you need them on the go.
- Calfskin leather upper from ICEC sustainably certified tannery
- Cushioned insole from heel to toe
- Convertible back for easy slip on and off
- Folds in half to store in your purse while on the go
- Sacchetto construction for flexibility and softness
- Leather sole with anti-slip
- Handmade in Italy
Free Shipping on all US orders.
Always free exchanges and returns on full price items. For reduced priced items and sale items, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
In an effort to be more sustainable, a number of our styles are made on demand helping to reduce waste, excess inventory, and carbon emissions. Orders typically ship out between 3-10 business days from your order date.